Tuesday 14 April 2009

Easter weekend

So lazy weekend I didn't do any work opps.Hope everyone had a nice Easter and Bank Holiday though.I went for a girls night out Saturday night and saw my other half Sunday night and went for a meal with my Parentals last night.so I blame everyone else for my lack of work because they want me to do things!I could have done work I just couldn't fit it in because I feel like I need to do long stretches of time to make it worth while I don't see the point in an hour here and hour there I'd rather do a few hours and get lots done and make one big mess to clear up.
Deadline is May the 11th which is under a month away.I'm going to be the first to be assessed the Monday morning oh dear :/
So 158 colours left to do which is approximately 948 colours to mix really.I've also got a 3,500 words essay to write by the 8th of May.So little time!So...
I'm going to dry my hair kick my Dad out of the kitchen and get painting!
So look out for updates later people!
Hello to my 2 watchers aswell thanks for looking and following!

No comments:

Post a Comment