Wednesday 29 April 2009

Neutrals

I'm up to the Warm Neutrals now!Yay! Had some interesting news yesterday.I was late for uni (oppppps!sorry!slept late I always go on time promise just didn't get up probably because of catching up from sleep from the other night when I was woken up and couldn't get back to sleep) I texted my friend from my course and she said our technician Kim wanted to see me because Estates had some questions about my work and and display which I have applied to do.Anyway after absolutly crapping myself that it was going to be a massive "NO!" from estates I went to uni and saw Kim and she said that Estates are worried about my work falling/being knocked over because they have to worry about health and safety because where I am putting it is quite a busy area.She also said that they had asked if I wanted to hang my work on the wall.A bit weird really because I asked specifically to lean it because I thought if I applied to hang it they would say no because of damaging the wall and then they ask if I want to!lol Anyway I told Kim I was planning on making a stand for them and that they would be secure and be made as stable and safe as possible.Kim said she would tell estates this and so fingers crossed that I will get approval and be able to exhibit there!
I love you Estates!

No comments:

Post a Comment