Tuesday 26 May 2009

And the results are in!

I got a B13 grade which is the top grade in the 2:1 degree bracket.
Out of all the 5 assessment criterias I had 1 A14,2 B13's and 2 B12's which averages into the B13 mark.
I am very pleased :D (just wish it was a A14 haha)
Thanks to everyone who helped get me here I really appreciate the time,money and help I have been given and I love all the good luck messages and comments I have recieved either on Facebook or ebay.
Special thank you's to Emma and Nadean from Dulux/Akzonobel who have been so helpful and supportive with my project I hope you are both pleased with the final piece and my result.
Greatest thanks my parents who I couldn't do anything without.My Dad has driven me around taking my work to uni and bringing it home and my Mam has always been the best person to listen to me when I'm about to fall apart.I bought them flowers today :D
Love,love,love!

No comments:

Post a Comment