Friday 8 May 2009

Dulux Dreams

So I made my stands today they look awesome.
Thank you to Matt for taking apart the one saw in the workshop so we could make them :D I wasn't expecting it to be that complicated but turns out machines need to be taken apart but they were pretty simple apart from that.Will take a photo of them tomorrow to show you all how simple and elegant they are :)
So I now have 4 stands, they need to be painted tomorrow.
I still have half the sides of my strips to paint white which is taking far too long for my liking.
My Dad is coming to pick me up from my house tomorrow afternoon to take it all to uni so I can install it.
Assessment is on Monday morning 9.30am :/ ouch.T minus 3 days.
I'm having an early night I'm going to get up early and paint sides until my Dad comes and picks me up fingers crossed I will get the vast majority done before he comes!
Stressed?A little bit.
Night Night People Sweet Dulux Dreams x

No comments:

Post a Comment