Thursday 21 May 2009

No Results yet!

Going slightly stir crazy I really want to find out my results for my project but because of the 3rd years having changes to their timetable (*shakes fist*) we have had a delay in getting our results.So fingers crossed I will get them on Tuesday because I was meant to get them yesterday (Wednesday 20th).Hopefully I will get an awesome grade which will make it worth the 50+ hours of painting tiny rectangles and all the time taken to raise the money then to negotiate getting the paint delivered and then cutting and priming the mdf, plus all the sketchbook development work and research.
Anyway despite this I had another lovely email from Emma who has shown her area manager my blog and her area manager has passed on my blog address to people at Head Office and apparently they are very interested in my project and may want some details from me about it.
So hello to anyone who works at Dulux/Akzonobel who has been given my blog address recently and thank you for looking I really appreciate it and I hope you like my attempt at mixing your colours.


I just hope the interest isn't the beginning of proceedings to sue me for copyright! :/



No comments:

Post a Comment