Thursday 12 March 2009

Dulux

Dragging their feet a little bit.I phoned their customer services number three times today.Not very helpful to be quite honest.I sent an email again asking about p+p again the other day had a reply to that today thought funnily enough.
Also been in contact with Parcelforce i.e I sent them an email asking if they would be ok with transporting paint because the reason Dulux sends only 3 samples per box is because they have resrictions on the amount of chemicals they can send in general post.Understandable obviously.
But if I use another delivery company who don't mind transporting paint in a larger quantity which is 6.48 litres of paint (ouch!haha!) I don't see why it would be a problem for them to chuck all the paint in a box for me I arrange the courier all they need to do is weigh it so I can pay the right amount to said delivery company and then bang it gets picked up, Dulux gets £211.68, delivery company gets £30 (ish) and Charlie gets paint and everyone is happy.It's all red tape no one can just say "Yes we can do that" its all "oh I'll have to check with so and so" etc etc
It's just a little bit frustrating that it feels like I've got to jump through hoops for them to even speak to me.
I'm small fry I suppose that's why I'm not high priority to them.
No offence to anyone who works for Dulux who's reading this I'm just feeling a bit let down currently because I need to get on with my project and I don't feel I'm getting help.
Although the email I recieved today in reply to the one I sent on the 4th March seems more promising I got about 3 emails within an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment