Monday 30 March 2009

Today

Was a good day I started my final pieces.
Bit of drama though because I suddenly realized I hadn't actually decided how I was going to do them.Because part of me now doesn't want separate cards and likes my testers of the full strips but I didn't actually know what layout I wanted.
Nice thing was though my lecturer decided to walk in the studio halfway through my indecisive crazy moment and we had a lovely chat along with my friend Susan and I finally made up my mind.
So they are going to be collections on each strip in order from Rich/Fresh/Warm/Calm Red One to Rich/Fresh/Warm/Calm Neutral Eight.I'll get a photo up room to show what I mean because it's slightly to complicated to explain really.(I tried writing an explanation about four times and failed so photos soon I promise!)
I'm planning to get at least one "range" completed for assessment but if I can do more I will depends on time.I've started with the Fresh range some some reason I think that is the set of colours that I find most attractive because they are so bright and vibrant and for assessment/exhibiting they would look the most pleasing to most people.
I also found another space for exhibiting.I really need to talk to estates at uni and apply for it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment