Friday 20 March 2009

Ebay

I've ended my ebay listing.I'm quite sad really.I had 6 watchers,533 views and raised £64.
I've raised enough money (more than enough actually but it covered my MDF and I think I may need to buy more cream paint to mix with and any I have left over will be saved and used for my Graduation project so don't worry none will go to waste!) from friends,my boyfriend,family and ebay.I also put money in myself because I couldn't let everyone else pay for it.
So a massive thank you to everyone who donated and especially to those who came across my ebay page by chance and have been willing to help out a complete stranger.It has been really nice to see that people can be so generous with their money and also their time as many sent me lovely good luck messages.
Thank you so much the Dulux Paint Project is possible because of you all.
Love love love.
Keep checking here for updates and progress as soon as my paint arrives I'm sure I'll be uploading loads of new photos constantly!

No comments:

Post a Comment